Kamis, 26 Mei 2016

Design: McLaren’s Frank Stephenson on Ferrari LaFerrari

Right now, i admonish Design: McLaren’s Frank Stephenson on Ferrari LaFerrari For you, This Content is Related With Ferrari LaFerrari First Attending . You should use This angel for backgrounds on Tablet with Best Quality.


 On day one of the 83rd anniversary Geneva Auto Show, I batten with McLaren architecture arch Frank Stephenson on his new P1 supercar. An hour later, I ran into him at Ferrari’s active berth area he and P1 affairs arch architect Paul Mackenzie were demography a abutting attending at the LaFerrari flagship.



 Design: McLaren’s Frank Stephenson on Ferrari LaFerrari








Design: McLaren’s Frank Stephenson on Ferrari LaFerrari

Frank Stephenson: I anticipate it’s appealing acceptable actually. I heard all kinds of rumors and brand and dislikes…and these cars should be like that anyways. But I anticipate it’s actual nice. They’ve fabricated a Ferrari out of it, which is good. Definitely affective on from the Enzo. This looks like a absolute Ferrari! I do like it…beautiful sculpture…

MT: How did you get in here?

FS: [Laughs] I absolved in! I acclimated to assignment here!

MT: Yeah, but how did you get [Paul McKenzie] in here?

FS: I asked Luca!

Interestingly enough, after that night, I was chatting with Robert Cumberford, Automobile magazine’s automotive architecture editor, about the cars we had apparent at the appearance and he echoed Stephenson’s thoughts on the Ferrari – including his animosity of the appearance band on the flank. Great designers do anticipate alike.


bethink to allotment Design: McLaren’s Frank Stephenson on Ferrari LaFerrari With Twitter or added Social Media, if you concern with this wallpaper. you possibly can download This photograph, Click "Download Image" and save Angel to Your pc.

Related Posts

Design: McLaren’s Frank Stephenson on Ferrari LaFerrari
4/ 5
Oleh